White Sox vs. Royals 8/22 1:10CDT (Kopech vs. Lynch)

Greg Hibbard

Just now, Tomtom said:

Pretty obvious that the Sox didn’t really want to play this game.  It’s definitely a disadvantage for the visitors to travel for just one game.

Sox are contending still.  Their lack of effort is beyond pathetic.  Send all these assholes to Birmingham.

• Like 2

Just now, bmags said:

Good for lambert.

I don't really blame him. Who knows how quickly he normally gets ready, but it could have been much much worse.

I fully expected 8-0 by the end of the inning. 

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

Once again, why were they not warming up someone once he tweaked something 

Why didn’t they stop play after the first batter when his pitches were only 88 mph and call an injury time out versus waiting as long as they did

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Tomtom said:

Pretty obvious that the Sox didn’t really want to play this game.  It’s definitely a disadvantage for the visitors to travel for just one game.

These types of comments make me laugh.  How is it "obvious" that the Sox don't want to play?  Can you specifically list which players look like they don't want to be out there?

Just now, whitesoxwin said:

Dang, while 4 runs will be almost impossible for this team to come back on, I'm surprised KC didn't score several more.

You have to realize that KC's offense is absolutely terrible and they only look semi decent against us. 

Just now, HahnsKiddieTable said:

Why didn’t they stop play after the first batter when his pitches were only 88 mph and call an injury time out versus waiting as long as they did

Why would you want Kopech pitching with an injury?  You’re just risking him doing something that messes his arm up.

3 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

rushed into emergency relief.  impossible situation thanks to the morons in charge.

That's why you keep someone around like Despaigne who never liked to warmup...perfect insurance with Tony in charge.

2 minutes ago, whitesoxwin said:

Dang, while 4 runs will be almost impossible for this team to come back on, I'm surprised KC didn't score several more.

We struggle to score more than 3 so it might as well be 8-0 lol

Edit: quoted the wrong person

Edited by Bob Sacamano