White Sox vs. Royals 8/22 1:10CDT (Kopech vs. Lynch)

Greg Hibbard

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Worst part of all of this is having to wait to see if Kopech gets an MRI on his knee

I would imagine they'll wait 5 days on that, then have one, misread it, be confused why he's not getting better after 9 days, DL him 10 days retroactively to today, be mystified by his continued pain, look at the MRI again, and realize that he needs surgery and will be out for a year.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

Team gets screwed by the ump and the drunk asshole doesn’t say a thing to protect his players.  Kulpa is probably one of his drinking buddies.

Come on...the asshole hit two guys and was all over the place.  No way he was getting a call.

They are going to lose this game 8-4 and have no bullpen availability for tomorrow.

This is typical of this pathetic organization.

I no longer blame the players as they are not put in position to succeed. 

Just now, Friend of Nordhagen said:

I would imagine they'll wait 5 days on that, then have one, misread it, be confused why he's not getting better after 9 days, DL him 10 days retroactively to today, be mystified by his continued pain, look at the MRI again, and realize that he needs surgery and will be out for a year.

I’ve heard of the Sox org butchering an injury diagnosis so badly for a minor leaguer, it’s hard to believe.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Scared of the fastball.  What a coward.  Can’t believe he’s another asshole that will be back.

Completely unacceptable to hit 2 batters for a reliever in a tied game.  Don’t understand why Kelly didn’t pitch the 7 th instead and now we get Ruiz.  TLR with another bullpen mismanagement.  Stoney emphasized that Lopez was only used for one batter. Not pinch hitting for Harrison put us behind the 8 ball also.

• TLR 1

Just now, BigHurt3515 said:

Nothing like losing 4 of 5 to the Royals. Bunch of bums

The Royals have pretty much ruined the Sox season. All the games we've lost to them recently have been winnable. That's a 4 game swing. Would we all be feeling like shit about this team if it was 66-56? I don't think so.