2023 Schedule Released

ScootsMcGoots

3 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:

Schedule not kind for the Sox to start... 10 of the first 14 on the road, have to open in Houston. The cynic in me says they could get buried early. 

Sox have been a better road team most this season and can't hit HRs at home. 

Homefield is a myth to this team. 

One this will knock the two Centrals off the MLB planet. Two most of these teams I have no interest in seeing. Miami, Rockies and AZZZZZZZZZZZ meh.  Less interleague play maintains some interest in league rivalries and identities.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pcq said:

One this will knock the two Centrals off the MLB planet. Two most of these teams I have no interest in seeing. Miami, Rockies and AZZZZZZZZZZZ meh.  Less interleague play maintains some interest in league rivalries and identities.

There basically is no longer a difference between the leagues and I think this is the first step towards realignment especially if they expand to 32 clubs in the future.

On 8/24/2022 at 1:04 PM, Balta1701 said:

Opening Day is in Houston??? Well ain't that some s***. I'll have to get tickets to that if they change managers. Never been to a true opening day.

Yeah that’s awesome, my company has seats 13 rows behind home plate and they’re amazing. Gonna have to nab those.