8/25- Sox at Orioles, 6:05

flavum

5 minutes ago, fathom said:

He’s killing the Sox all around lately

I"m assuming you mean in the field? His August has been as good as anyone, at the plate, but yeah, we do often remember the failures with RISP (which is basically everyone on the team).

6 minutes ago, HOFHurt35 said:

I'm probably Abreu's biggest fan, but he's been dogshit here in August. 

At this point, I don't care what they do with him this offseason. 

Doesn't matter what we think, if he wants to play baseball next season, it'll be in a White Sox uniform.

1 minute ago, Capn12 said:

I"m assuming you mean in the field? His August has been as good as anyone, at the plate, but yeah, we do often remember the failures with RISP (which is basically everyone on the team).

Doesn't matter what we think, if he wants to play baseball next season, it'll be in a White Sox uniform.

He has 0 homers and 3 RBI in his last 20 games.  They need more from their clean up hitter.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

He has 0 homers and 3 RBI in his last 20 games.  They need more from their clean up hitter.

To be fair, the August LEADER on this team, in HRs, is 3 by Vaughn, then Abreu with 2. It is a catastrophic team power failure.

• Like 2

thats why joe sent grandal last week

our guys will fuck it up almost every time and not get the run home

it really is remarkable how fucking senseless and inept they are

that entire approach and at bat by Robert was an example of how this team has no coaching or vision or basic understanding of how to craft an at bat.

• Like 1