8/25- Sox at Orioles, 6:05

flavum

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

Fire everyone.  Diekman was just a ridiculously bad trade.

Oh come on, we were told by the pom pom squad Diekman was a great pickup, it was all this team needed down the stretch! 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47zvendt289duwy2cdlg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, fathom said:

We all watch a lot of baseball. I’ve never seen someone take swings like Robert did tonight.

You say something is unprecedented a lot. Usually I think you’re wrong. This time you’re correct as far as I can tell.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

We all watch a lot of baseball. I’ve never seen someone take swings like Robert did tonight.

No excuse to not have him bunting in the 11th.  How can anyone defend LaRussa anymore?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Leonard Zelig said:

He was doing last night too. 

I think I read that TLR checked in on Robert and said he was alright. How the hell is he alright when he swings without his fucking top hand? 

• Like 2
  • TLR 1

What’s that stench in the dugout? It’s smells like rotten eggs. Time to clean house! 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

Just now, wegner said:

No excuse to not have him bunting in the 11th.  How can anyone defend LaRussa anymore?

When was the last time we saw Robert bunt?   Let's be serious here, he'd probably wear that 102 MPH fastball in the face. 

The biggest turd drop by LaRussa is not PH for him earlier in the game after he hit that the DP with one arm.

• TLR 1

I was thinking this is the worst, most embarrassing loss since Beckham dropped the pop up in the middle of the infield in the 9th against the Mets in 2013.

But then I remembered the Sox actually came back and won that game.  So we are talking pre-2013.

• Like 1

Just now, chw42 said:

I think I read that TLR checked in on Robert and said he was alright. How the hell is he alright when he swings without his fucking top hand? 

Thing is, he’s opening himself up to breaking his other hand with this swing.

• Like 1

Tony La Russa still needs one win before year end to end the season with an over .500 record with the White Sox over his ten years.

White Sox:

• 4 GB for AL Central lead (Add 1/2 game since they currently lose the tiebreaker vs. Cleveland)
  • 5 GB for AL #3 Wild Card (Currently ahead of Seattle 2-1 for head to head tiebreaker)

Lance Lynn deserved bone-in ribeye tonight, was served chop steak by his teammates after he left after six strong innings.