8/25- Sox at Orioles, 6:05

flavum

Just now, ScooterMcGuire said:

I just don't understand how the front office doesn't see this?

They have to see it.  At this point, why not bring up Colas and see if he can provide a spark.  This offense is dead...I don't care how many singles they get.

2 minutes ago, wegner said:

They have to see it.  At this point, why not bring up Colas and see if he can provide a spark.  This offense is dead...I don't care how many singles they get.

I have a feeling if they promote anyone, it will be Cespedes

24 minutes ago, fathom said:

White Sox training staff.

il_1588xN.584238848_47uy.jpg

17 minutes ago, ScooterMcGuire said:

If Stone leaves due to age and just being over it, and Benetti leaves due to getting better pay with national gigs and also being over it, I want to see a broacast duo of Pierzynski as the color guy and Pods calling play by play.

Trigger warning for non Caddyshack fans

You'll get Kasper and Beckham and like it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, GreenSox said:

They'll call 2 up from Charlotte soon: Leury and Grandal.
Just a disaster of an organization.  But, it will all be blamed on LaRussa and Menechino.

One of the callups will be Martin to start tomorrow and once he’s called up they won’t be able to send him back down.

never seen such a group of mental midgets in every facet.

Engel drops the ball.... hendricks throws a meatball to a guy batting   ,130

i need to get alife - why anyone would spend one minute watching this shitty team and its washed up dumbfuck manager is unexplainable

yet i keep doing it

Edited by harkness99
  • Like 3
  • Fire 1

14 minutes ago, tray said:

The missed foul.ball was strike one. Then Liam threw a fastball for strike two.

Then Hendriks hung a high off-speed pitch to a kid that never hit a major league HR.

Not a good idea on an 0-2 count.  If you are going to throw off speed pitch bury it in the dirt with no men on base or blow him away with a fast ball just off the plate.  Four chances to strike him out.  Engel error cost us this game.  Earlier Abreu error cost us at least a run and we hit into three double plays that also cost us at least one run. Same old same old.  This team is no t in sync.  Needs to be shaken up.

• Like 2

I swore off the Sox a few weeks ago and said I would only watch when Cease or Cueto pitched. Like the ass that I am I keep going back and taking more punishment. We are all just like heroin junkies, we can’t stop watching this disaster unfold. We are like Tornado chasers. We know it going to end up bad but we do it anyway. 

• Like 1
  • TLR 1

For a Hoot as they say, Ozzie should manage, but we know that’s an impossibility, AJ in the booth or Blackjack McDowell.  Stone will retire very soon, Benetti will get a National Job very soon, he’s an all around broadcaster. Fox will scope him up sooner than later. I think Giradi is a logical choice to manage. 

• TLR 1