GT 8/30: KC @ 'SELL THE' SOX, 7:10, NBCSC

2 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Parkman is back for the non-tender discussion.

Maybe they can take Hader for Giolito in a change of scenery trade for both players...Super Pen II, or is it Super Pen III?

...or 15?

3 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Maybe they can take Hader for Giolito in a change of scenery trade for both players...Super Pen II, or is it Super Pen III?

Trading a proven but broken starter for a proven but broken reliever is the most Rick Hahn trade imaginable.

• Haha 2

Another weak grounder to end the threat. 

I've had the game on for like 30 minutes, and I think I've seen a dozen grounders already... It's just so pathetic. 

When do guys just say fuck this, and go up there swinging for the fences every pitch? I'd take that over this shit, because at least a guy would run into one every now and then.

8 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Now that Musgrove is off the market I'd rather take a chance on Gio in his walk year. Other top pitchers are a pipedream. Musgrove was the only realistic upgrade. 

Also 

QUIT WASTING PAYROLL ON THE BULLPEN, RICK!

Edited by Jack Parkman

8 minutes ago, fathom said:

No but I follow baseball closely and haven’t heard of anyone supposedly struggling with it as much as these two guys. 

Depends on definition of closely ? Do you think others who follow baseball closely are aware of Gio's and Moncada's stints with Covid or can name 20 MLB players who have even had Covid off the top of their heads ? How many have actually had Covid, 100 ?

10 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Man what's your obsession with the Padres

• Like 3