9/2 GT: Sox v. Twinkies 710CT - A new leaf turned?

ChiSox59

The time for win streaks are OVAH! That ship has sailed. These last two seasons were wasted away by a pathetic owner, worthless VP/GM and senile, drunk and now unhealthy manager! 

Guardians have 34 games left to the Sox 32 games.

Guardians finish:    Sox need to then finish: 

17-17                             22-10  .685
16-18                             21-11  .656
15-19                             20-12  .625
14-20                             19-13  .593

With the bottom .593 scenario, and that is if you truly believe the Guardians will choke and go 14-20, then understand this reality: the Sox have never played .593 ball over any 32 game stretch this season. 

The best case scenario if we truly want massive change in this pathetic organization, is for this Sox team to lose as many games as possible. Jerry needs to be embarrassed to the maximum level, so he is ripped and feels the heat by the national and local media sources.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, The Kids Can Play said:

The time for win streaks are OVAH! That ship has sailed. These last two seasons were wasted away by a pathetic owner, worthless VP/GM and senile, drunk and now unhealthy manager! 

Guardians have 34 games left to the Sox 32 games.

Guardians finish:    Sox need to then finish: 

17-17                             22-10  .685
16-18                             21-11  .656
15-19                             20-12  .625
14-20                             19-13  .593

With the bottom .593 scenario, and that is if you truly believe the Guardians will choke and go 14-20, then understand this reality: the Sox have never played .593 ball over any 32 game stretch this season. 

The best case scenario if we truly want massive change in this pathetic organization, is for this Sox team to lose as many games as possible. Jerry needs to be embarrassed to the maximum level, so he is ripped and feels the heat by the national and local media sources.

Your best case scenario only means massive changes in your head as if this season or how Hahn, Menechino and TLR have already fucked things up hasn't mattered so fucking up  even more should matter ?

Losers want to lose. The players on the field want to win. I'm amazed that so many want to lose yet I never see anyone cheering the bad play in the game threads.

I'd rather hope for many good things to happen on the field like everyone staying healthy and playing well. I'd love to see Romy Gonzalez look great, Eloy continue his health and good hitting, more Gavin , Abreu, and Vaughn bombs. I want to see Moncada finish like he remembers how to hit and Gio how to pitch.

I want Cease's last starts to be so good he wins the Cy Young. I want Cueto to finish strong. I want everyone who looks like dead money to up their trade value.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Capn12 said:

Our problems are solved!!

Hahaha, I nailed it.  God forbid we give a guy in Mark Payton who has done nothing but earn it in AAA, in order to save the 40 man roster spot of 2-3 relievers who will never step foot in the Chicago clubhouse again.  Fucking unbelievable.

I am sure Payton would suck, but we already know Haseley sucks and Payton has measurably outplayed him in AAA.  

In any event, Haseley goes right back to Charlotte on Monday when Yoan returns.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

The wild thing is without a 40 man move, the only guy they could recall is Sosa.  Everyone else is hurt.

Then Robert should go on the paternity list and Sosa should be called up.  At a minimum, he can be used as a pinch runner in a late game when our mind-numbingly slow hitters actually get on base.  

1 hour ago, Bob Sacamano said:

Weird how they wouldn't just put him on the paternity list, even if gone for a day or two. They really love playing with a short roster.

Some have blamed Tony for their dead men bench rosters, but he is in Arizona and Hahn is hiding somewhere making (or not making) these moves.

• Like 1