9/2 GT: Sox v. Twinkies 710CT - A new leaf turned?

ChiSox59

17 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Weirdly enough his season this year reminds me of Yuli Gurriel's last year. Gurriel won the batting title last year, ok power but not really enough to scare anyone. Mediocre defender at 1B. Gurriel is a few years older but if that's where Jose's career is really headed I'm not sure you bring him back next year. 

They can’t afford anymore dead money on this team. Let him walk and use Vaughn at 1B. No reason to bring him back and risk him turning into a pumpkin if his power is gone

I’m telling you guys this was the plan all along…

Tony goes down for the count and as such the entire team is banded together to avenge their great fallen (asleep) leader.

World Serious Trophy here we come! JAMES SHIELDS!!!!

Just now, kitekrazy said:

My gosh the BS on Youtube - careful with this Garcia guy.   I think Tony is doing the game.

Yonder is amazing at giving him props. Prepare for him to be named next manager of the Sox at this rate as they always find someone who loves to play him too much 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hi8is said:

I’m telling you guys this was the plan all along…

Tony goes down for the count and as such the entire team is banded together to avenge their great fallen (asleep) leader.

World Serious Trophy here we come! JAMES SHIELDS!!!!

That's a terrible scenario.   They will keep the same incompetent staff next season. 

Just now, kitekrazy said:

That's a terrible scenario.   They will keep the same incompetent staff next season. 

They can do whatever the fuck they want if they win the World Serious this year.

Likelihood of that happening is about the same as my likelihood of winning the mega millions draw.

3 minutes ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

Yonder is amazing at giving him props. Prepare for him to be named next manager of the Sox at this rate as they always find someone who loves to play him too much 

Announcers who are just out of the league and played with some of the guys in the games they're broadcasting tend to talk positively about said players. Chris Young did the same thing talking about his ex Boston teammates during the Apple TV broadcasts.