9/2 GT: Sox v. Twinkies 710CT - A new leaf turned?

ChiSox59

3 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

Sucks this is on youtube. On MLB you can watch at least 2 games at the same time.  I also wanted to watch Dodgers/Mets on the same page.

Living in the LA County takes that option off the table for me also… always. Unless I wanna get a VPN but I don’t care about the Dodgers enough to do that. 😆

58 minutes ago, Timmy U said:

Legit question: Is Vaughn, Pollock, Sheets legit the worst semi-regular defensive outfield in modern baseball history?

Back in the 40's the Browns had a one-armed guy in LF.  Can't remember about the other two.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Quin said:

I think I'm on the "if we can trick a team into giving up quality for Eloy, he's the one to go" train.

Key word there is "trick"

No team will a functioning GM is giving up quality for a slow, bad defender who's super streaky at the plate & plays 80 games a season if he's lucky

8 minutes ago, Quin said:

I think I'm on the "if we can trick a team into giving up quality for Eloy, he's the one to go" train.

Nobody is more out of shape than Eloy, its really pathetic. He is huffing and puffing after running to first. Get him out of here

1 minute ago, reiks12 said:

Nobody is more out of shape than Eloy, its really pathetic. He is huffing and puffing after running to first. Get him out of here

Eloy is built funny. His legs seem thin for his upper body just odd