9/2 GT: Sox v. Twinkies 710CT - A new leaf turned?

ChiSox59

Just now, harkness99 said:

you mean thanks TLR - that was the guy he wanted.

On paper (notice I said on paper) the G.M. has authority over the field manager. If that isn't the case with the Sox (and it probably isn't) Hahn is even more spineless then I first realized.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, MexSoxFan#1 said:

At least they got some fight in them...won't get you to the big dance but might be enough to win this shitty division 

Just find a way to get there. Crazier things have happened. Sox have the rotation pieces to have a prayer, they just need to pull of the first miracle. 

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Just find a way to get there. Crazier things have happened. Sox have the rotation pieces to have a prayer, they just need to pull of the first miracle. 

Ray Ray is back and believes!!!

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, wegner said:

Ray Ray is back and believes!!!

I've been trying to enjoy the division push and be positive despite the team being hard to be positive about. No more tlr to hold them back. Have loved cairos in game moves so far (although would have went reylo for 2 tonight). We need a Cy fucking shove tomorrow from Dylan tomorrow night paired with a Robbie Ray dick shove against the Guardians and we're off life support 

Missed ya pal

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

I've been trying to enjoy the division push and be positive despite the team being hard to be positive about. No more tlr to hold them back. Have loved cairos in game moves so far (although would have went reylo for 2 tonight). We need a Cy fucking shove tomorrow from Dylan tomorrow night paired with a Robbie Ray dick shove against the Guardians and we're off life support 

Missed ya pal

Missed you too, but what did I do to receive a pal?? 😎

Making up 3 games in 3 days is fun.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:

On paper (notice I said on paper) the G.M. has authority over the field manager. If that isn't the case with the Sox (and it probably isn't) Hahn is even more spineless then I first realized.

God have mercy on the man, who doubts what he's sure of

• Like 1

Let's see if the Sox can avoid doing what they've done all season after putting together a few wins. Reverting to dogshit, lifeless, losing baseball... They sure as shit haven't convinced me that this isn't more of the same yet.

Funny how the team seems to have more energy without TLR in the dugout. I'm sure it's just the team really pulling together to win for him, though. 🙄

Sweep the Twins and I might have some faith.

Edited by Paulie4Pres
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, wegner said:

Harrison has got to tighten up his defense going forward, especially if he's not going to contribute offensively....although I'll give him props for that huge hbp tonight.

He also played a key role in the first keeping it a two run ballgame with that first out. Could have been a 3-4 + run lead

4 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Sox were good to me tonight. I said they had to stop losing the 1st game of a home series and they did it.

I told them to score runs in the 4th inning and they did.

I said walk it off before the bottom of the 9th and they did.

You should stick around.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1