And that’s the craziest Winner of the year!

Chicago White Sox

Kenny Williams needs to put Rick Hahn's training wheels away and ban him from the dugout and any discussion regarding lineups and starters / openers.

Glad the Sox were able to overcome all of that BS and win in the ugliest win I can recall since 1983.

Tony, take a three month leave of absence.

Rick, take a three month vacation.

Miguel and White Sox Players, Lets Fucking Go!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

Amazing how having a manager with a pulse actually helps!

You would think the 77 year old would have the sense of urgency.

Then again, perhaps Miguel can run with it and parley it to a managerial job here or elsewhere.

I have confidence now that Cleveland lost 40% of their starting staff, and Minnesota is managed by Rocco Baldelli. With Tony away, Mike Matheny, the guy Tony mentored, is the only worse manager in baseball right now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SoxAce said:

I highly doubt that.. on both accounts. 

The MLB will continue to count White Sox results on Tony's managerial record, since he is away on a temporary basis. If he permanently resigns or is fired, than games following that action would begin counting for the manager in place at the time.

In terms of the lineups, Miguel stated he is consulting with Tony before each game. It was also reported Rick Hahn came up with the idea to have Joe Kelly open tonight.

@Lip Man 1  - I couldn't find anything on Twitter. Did the coward Rick Hahn ever meet with the media today, or was he too busy setting up the White Sox to fail tonight with his Joe Kelly opener strategery?

5 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

The MLB will continue to count White Sox results on Tony's managerial record, since he is away on a temporary basis. If he permanently resigns or is fired, than games following that action would begin counting for the manager in place at the time.

In terms of the lineups, Miguel stated he is consulting with Tony before each game. It was also reported Rick Hahn came up with the idea to have Joe Kelly open tonight.

@Lip Man 1  - I couldn't find anything on Twitter. Did the coward Rick Hahn ever meet with the media today, or was he too busy setting up the White Sox to fail tonight with his Joe Kelly opener strategery?

You're missing the point.  Rick Hahn is playing 4D chess.....if Glass Joe is used in the 1st, he can't be used later.....GENIUS.

• Haha 1
  • TLR 2

31 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:

The schedule does not favor us IMO but maybe a miracle can happen

Actually, it completely fucking favors the Sox. I don't understand this mentality. As a competitor, this is what you want. All you can ask for at the end of the season is a bunch of games against the teams you are trailing. It honestly couldn't be any better from my perspective. Almost every win is closing two games on the team ahead of you. Your destiny is almost entirely in your own hands.

Sink or swim, it's almost completely in their hands. 

• Hawk 1

6 minutes ago, Paulie4Pres said:

Actually, it completely fucking favors the Sox. I don't understand this mentality. As a competitor, this is what you want. All you can ask for at the end of the season is a bunch of games against the teams you are trailing. It honestly couldn't be any better from my perspective. Almost every win is closing two games on the team ahead of you. Your destiny is almost entirely in your own hands.

Sink or swim, it's almost completely in their hands. 

Cleveland plays KC 9 times. We do get 4 games against them which we have to go 3 out of 4

• Texsox changed the title to And that’s the craziest Winner of the year!