9/6 Sox @ Mariners GT, 8:40PM CT, NBCSC

Tnetennba

You know what is sad is we are all arguing over whether Robert has been good or not but I would definitely say he has not played to his expectations or what he’s capable of but that also goes for Eloy, Tim, Yoan, and Grandal and here they are only 2 games out of 1st place in this division. It just goes to show you how much better they can be than the rest of this division

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

You know what is sad is we are all arguing over whether Robert has been good or not but I would definitely say he has not played to his expectations or what he’s capable of but that also goes for Eloy, Tim, Yoan, and Grandal and here they are only 2 games out of 1st place in this division. It just goes to show you how much better they can be than the rest of this division

I don’t even know why it was looked at as an argument, no one said he wasn’t good. The merits of him being great though are still very questionable, now and in the future, that’s all the point was. 

Just now, T R U said:

I don’t even know why it was looked at as an argument, no one said he wasn’t good. The merits of him being great though are still very questionable, now and in the future, that’s all the point was. 

That's the issue with this group, and why they'll never win anything. Too much good to very good, zero great position players. 

Kopech I have a feeling is going to pull a Rodon. 

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

That's the issue with this group, and why they'll never win anything. Too much good to very good, zero great position players. 

Kopech I have a feeling is going to pull a Rodon. 

As in he’s going to have a great season and we let him leave for nothing?

Just now, T R U said:

However you want to call it, argument or disagreement on whether he’s great or just been good. Doesn’t matter. He has not even scratched the surface of his potential if you ask me. Whether that is due to injury or letting the hype of greatness being called the Cuban Mike Trout or whatever they designated him go to his head. The latter goes right along the rest of the teams cockiness about how good they are by crowning themselves the best team in the league before ever accomplishing anything. Either way something needs to change one way or another this off season to fix this Titanic of an organization. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

But at some point you are what you have been whether it's a bunch of injuries or declining performance.