9/6 Sox @ Mariners GT, 8:40PM CT, NBCSC

Tnetennba

1 minute ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

But at some point you are what you have been whether it's a bunch of injuries or declining performance.

Exactly. I agree, that’s why I think a roster shake up is needed regardless of the outcome this year. You have to somehow shake things up. They cannot go into 2023 with this same roster construction and have Robert, Eloy, Yoan, and Tim every other week getting hurt or underperforming constantly 

Just now, HahnsKiddieTable said:

Exactly. I agree, that’s why I think a roster shake up is needed regardless of the outcome this year. You have to somehow shake things up. They cannot go into 2023 with this same roster construction and have Robert, Eloy, Yoan, and Tim every other week getting hurt or underperforming constantly 

Robert and Yoan can field their position so they can stay. Everyone else can go for all I care. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

Robert and Yoan can field their position so they can stay. Everyone else can go for all I care. 

Eloy has an elite bat when healthy. If all you are looking for from Yoan is defense that’s not going to cut it, it’s a natural offensive position. If you are a competent GM you can always find a serviceable 3B making much less than Yoan with no bat.