9/6 Sox @ Mariners GT, 8:40PM CT, NBCSC

Tnetennba

4 minutes ago, soulfly said:

Lol at the Seattle broadcaster literally cumming on air after the last two strikeouts.  And then Gilbert celebrating like it was the 8th inning of a perfect game in the post season with his last strikeout.

It's nice to know Reese McGuire can have a future in the booth after his mlb career is over.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

The crazy part about the lack of LHH on the team is you have a LH hitting power bat in AA that you refuse to call up and see what he’s got to help this team….call me crazy but if you are hurting that badly at the position maybe it’s a good idea to see what the kid has

• Like 3

Just now, HahnsKiddieTable said:

The crazy part about the lack of LHH on the team is you have a LH hitting power bat in AA that you refuse to call up and see what he’s got to help this team….call me crazy but if you are hurting that badly at the position maybe it’s a good idea to see what the kid has

This team will never call up someone from AA this season.....and actually play them that is.

3 minutes ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

Colas isn’t coming until May 2023. It’s the right decision. Time to let it go. 

• Like 2
  • TLR 1

12 minutes ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

He doesn’t fit this roster. There is too many of those types on this team as it is minus being a lefty, but he isn’t consistent enough on this level to be expected to be a consistent big league producer. Not his fault he is being relied on way too much though…. (that would be on Rick) 

Sheets has put up a 120 wRC+ vs RHP.  That’s actually the 4th highest on the team this year.  The problem is the three guys ahead of him are Eloy (148), Jose (140), & Vaughn (122).  What do those guys all have in common?  They all are 1B / DH types who can also hit LHP.  But hey, the good news is when you don’t care about corner OF defense like our beloved GM you can stack your lineup with all four of them on any given night against tough righties!

Edited by Chicago White Sox

3 minutes ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

But OMG you have to add him to the 40 and you might need him in 2028 when the Sox are fighting for last place.

12 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

I still think the s%*# coaching staff has more to do with it.  This is the team you play for to regress. Only dudes on waivers perform with hopes of getting a contract next season.

I think it’s both and don’t forgot the training staff.  But Hahn did very little this off-season to improve the roster while also spending a considerable amount of money.