9/6 Sox @ Mariners GT, 8:40PM CT, NBCSC

Tnetennba

7 minutes ago, fathom said:

I laughed yesterday when I was feeling good, thinking the team is playing well…and I saw they’re 4-6 in last 10.  This is all on the offense just sucking though.  Pitching has been great for a while.

Haha I had the same feeling as you then looked at the standings and thought....oh they are still only a game above .500. 

Knowing that Cleveland plays the last 6 against KC and also hold the tie breaker has also sunk my spirits.

Sox only hope is to probably sweep the 4 games against Cleveland.

Just now, wegner said:

Haha I had the same feeling as you then looked at the standings and thought....oh they are still only a game above .500. 

Knowing that Cleveland plays the last 6 against KC and also hold the tie breaker has also sunk my spirits.

Sox only hope is to probably sweep the 4 games against Cleveland.

They need Twins to win all their games against Guardians, and then get swept by the Yankees

5 minutes ago, fathom said:

Going with Vaughn-Pollock-Sheets for the last month will be comical 

And that's exactly what I have a hard time with anyone saying Colas shouldn't be up. How does Payton or Haseley help the Sox when Colas has shown ability to hit both RH and LH pitching , has a gun for an arm and fields better than any of those guys ?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

And that's exactly what I have a hard time with anyone saying Colas shouldn't be up. How does Payton or Haseley help the Sox when Colas has shown ability to hit both RH and LH pitching , has a gun for an arm and fields better than any of those guys ?

He has not mastered the 1B/DH position yet so he shall not be called up…

Edited by HahnsKiddieTable