9/7 - White Sox @ Mariners 3:10CST

Vote4Pedro

7 minutes ago, The Beast said:

This might be silly, but, when Anderson comes back, does Romy get sent down and where does Andrus play? This is under the assumption they won’t DFA Harrison.

f*** it, DFA Harrison since he will be a free agent soon enough and play Andrus at 2B if he's hitting. If he's not then he is your backup 2B/SS with Romy starting.

Edited by Bob Sacamano
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

Jesus Christ yes for years. 

I guess I don't remember it being so endemic as it has been since TLR's taken over. The end of the Ozzie years was bad, but I don't ever remember it being this bad from a body language standpoint, effort standpoint, etc.

He's the kind of leader who would come in and tear people a new one and get respect in an environment like the current team. The message may wear thin after awhile, but that's the kind of personality the team needs right now.

Just now, JoeC said:

I guess I don't remember it being so endemic as it has been since TLR's taken over. The end of the Ozzie years was bad, but I don't ever remember it being this bad from a body language standpoint, effort standpoint, etc.

He's the kind of leader who would come in and tear people a new one and get respect in an environment like the current team. The message may wear thin after awhile, but that's the kind of personality the team needs right now.

I don't think we know everything, but yeah some of those seasons were terrible. 2011 Rios and Dunn put together 2 of the worst seasons in baseball history. 

• Thanks 1

• knightni changed the title to 9/7 - White Sox @ Mariners 3:10CST