9/7 - White Sox @ Mariners 3:10CST

Vote4Pedro

1 hour ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Not silly at all when you have Leury, Harrison and Andrus. They are so much more important to the Sox future. ;)

Hahaha!

1 hour ago, Bob Sacamano said:

f*** it, DFA Harrison since he will be a free agent soon enough and play Andrus at 2B if he's hitting. If he's not then he is your backup 2B/SS with Romy starting.

Crazy thought, but what if they kept Andrus at short and had Anderson DH to start? I’m not so sure they DFA Harrison but I don’t see another move outside of optioning Gonzalez.

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

Hahaha!

Crazy thought, but what if they kept Andrus at short and had Anderson DH to start? I’m not so sure they DFA Harrison but I don’t see another move outside of optioning Gonzalez.

Is TA even for sure coming back? Fegan said he’s still a week away from baseball activities. 

7 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Is TA even for sure coming back? Fegan said he’s still a week away from baseball activities. 

No idea. I like the White Sox team that is winning in spite of TA being out though. They sure shut up Josh Nelson who was on 670 predicting doom and gloom last weekend against the Twins and this week against the Mariners.

6 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

When you have Eloy he has to be the DH.

Yes, but with how Anderson has been defensively this year and how smart Andrus has been playing, I have to lean towards keeping Andrus there for most of the games when TA returns.

• Fire 1

• knightni changed the title to 9/7 - White Sox @ Mariners 3:10CST