AL Central Standings Thread

Quin

44 minutes ago, reiks12 said:

Francona to me is the greatest manager of all time, how the f does he do it year in and year out. A lock for manager of the year considering they tried to sell and are still in a prime spot to win the central

I was livid when he was available, and the Sox needed a manager, and they just didn't think they needed him.

14 minutes ago, KrankinSox said:

Yes but really its the Naylor grand slam game and the Engel dropped pop up in Baltimore.

Tied in the standings if we win those two games.

And if you break it down some more those 2 games came down to Yoan and Engel not making routine defensive plays. 

1 hour ago, White Sox Park said:

I was livid when he was available, and the Sox needed a manager, and they just didn't think they needed him.

They did sell.  Their own Sandy Leon to the Twins, and LHP Alex Young to the Giants.

Looks like the Sox need 15-6 or 14-7 (best case scenario) if the Guardians go 11-11 or 10-12.

That's also taking into consideration the White Sox need to beat the Twins/Padres and the Guardians can beat up on the Royals...the Rays and their battle for the AL East and position versus Toronto and Seattle is the only other issue to be decided, but definitely not likely to be playing as desperately as the Pads.