9/11 White Sox @ Athletics 3:07 CT

Vote4Pedro

We need another great outing from Cueto today and the bats need to continue to explode early and often. I don't care if we are crushing a team 40 games under 500, it builds momentum and confidence, which this team so desperately needed and of course will bode well down the stretch for the boys. 

• Like 1

Hoping Cairo keeps the team in the clubhouse during the Dave Stewart ceremony, so they can go one more game without seeing him.

Hoping beyond hope the Sox fire Tony and ban him from the clubhouse like they did to Fisk when they cut him in Cleveland, and he was forced to say goodbye to his teammates from the stands.

Sadly, this level of pettiness is nearly always reserved in a Reinsdorf organization against players.

• Thanks 2

Remember on 9/5 with 28 games left I said 21 and 7 would be needed. So far my prediction is a ahead of schedule I believe. Minnesota is fading but Cleveland looks tough again it’s not going to come down to offense. It comes down to pitching. Minnesota doesn’t have it, Cleveland and we do. Ned to win today and a must 2 game sweep of Arizona because of the Thursday makeup with Cleveland. 6 and 1 since 9/5 

Edited by AJ'S Cousin

55 minutes ago, AJ'S Cousin said:

Come on guys. Only 7 of us online? I understand the Bears are. I’m watch the game and posting. Great doubleheader day. 

Tony In = Seacrest Out.

Speaking of which, one last game before Leury returns to playing everyday. Hopefully the two weeks of rest will help him down the stretch.

1 hour ago, ScooterMcGuire said:

Sorry I know this is off topic but I think this is where I'll get my answer. Anyone know how I can watch the bears out of market? 

The internet is not really giving me any viable options...

v2.sportsurge.net

• Love 1

1 hour ago, AJ'S Cousin said:

Come on guys. Only 7 of us online? I understand the Bears are. I’m watch the game and posting. Great doubleheader day. 

Bear's game should be just about over when the Sox game starts. Still 1.5 hours before Sox game starts and you posted an hour ago so 2.5 hrs before game time. How many did you expect to see then ? ;)

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside