9/11 White Sox @ Athletics 3:07 CT

Vote4Pedro

7 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Gonna need the Angels to beat the Guardians tomorrow. Ohtani and Trout have been hot, but they still haven't been winning a ton of games recently. Cleveland is pitching Pilkington and Morris though so that's a plus I guess. 

Maybe they are hot right now. Twins series is shocking.

1 hour ago, reiks12 said:

Leury's last 30 games: .514 OPS

I thought that was so horrendous, but its actually better than his season number which is just over .500.

Hahn is such a clown, I wonder how many games Leury has cost this club over the year. 

I blame Hahn for a lot of things but I'm 99% sure Leury is only here because he is beloved by Tony.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

@T R Uis a Phins fan anyways (I'll always know that since I grew up a Phins fan cuz of Marino until he retired)

Clayton and Duper, the Marks Brothers.

Never had great defenses then...and I hated Jimmie Johnson because my dad went to Oklahoma and he coached at Ok.State. 

I think all that offense too early in life is what led to the Kirk Ferentz years at Iowa, haha.  Then again, did have Oklahoma over that stretch to compensate with infuriatingly lax defenses after that one national championship over Florida State in around 1999.  Then they started losing consistently to USC, LSU, Florida/Tebow, etc., because they didn't ever have enough defense.  We'll see with Venables/Riley now at OU/USC now.

6 hours ago, caulfield12 said:

Clayton and Duper, the Marks Brothers.

Never had great defenses then...and I hated Jimmie Johnson because my dad went to Oklahoma and he coached at Ok.State. 

I think all that offense too early in life is what led to the Kirk Ferentz years at Iowa, haha.  Then again, did have Oklahoma over that stretch to compensate with infuriatingly lax defenses after that one national championship over Florida State in around 1999.  Then they started losing consistently to USC, LSU, Florida/Tebow, etc., because they didn't ever have enough defense.  We'll see with Venables/Riley now at OU/USC now.

I pictured you as a San Diego State Aztecs fan.

20 hours ago, hankchifan said:

Still it was an unforced error leaving Cueto in so long.  He pitched to 9 hitters and allowed 6 runs.  Cairo forgot we are in a pennant race.

Totally agree, however where were the other Sox coaches trying to inform Cairo to maybe pull Cueto sooner? Did the other Sox coaches lose their voice and/or balls or brains?

Edited by The Kids Can Play