White Sox Arizona Fall League roster

Balta1701

5 hours ago, Timmy U said:

Wow.  This list is a who's who of "who do I not care about following in the Fall league?"

Yeah, a bit disappointing there’s not one interesting name going.  Oh well, I always feel like the AFL is something you think will keep your interest and then after a week, you forget it exists.

On 9/16/2022 at 2:49 PM, Quin said:

Fegan said he forgot to put Cronin on there, but otherwise, @bmags @DirtySox @BamaDoc, is there anyone else?

I thought Schultz might be there but he’s been pitching in instructionals. The good news is I feel like the AFL roster sucks because we’ve had a damn healthy season in the minors.

6 hours ago, bmags said:

I thought Schultz might be there but he’s been pitching in instructionals. The good news is I feel like the AFL roster sucks because we’ve had a damn healthy season in the minors.

Schultz is pitching in instructs. Way too early for AFL for him. Usually guys AA or higher. 

• 3 weeks later...

Desert Dogs lost Monday in 1st game 5-3, some reliever from Dodgers gave up 5 in the 9th. Tatum played and contributed, Ramsey threw a scoreless 8th.

Desert Dogs won Tuesday 11-9. Tatum led off and went 2-5 with a run and RBI and a BB. Castillo played 2B and went 3-5 with 2 runs and 2 RBI, Hackenberg went 0-2 with 2 BB and 1 RBI. Sammy Peralta went 1.2 innings, gave up a solo homer among 4 hits and struck out 2.

Solesky starts todays game

Edited by MnSoxFan