9/18 Sox at Det G3

BamaDoc

1 minute ago, White Sox Park said:

One wonders what kind of season Eloy might have had if he could stay healthy.

Which is why I respect those guys who are average but play for 18 years and accumulate some stats and HoF votes. 

2 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Healthy Eloy is a guarantee for 40 bombs. He's got 14 in 72 games this year and a good portion of that was him not hitting homers. His 2nd half has been amazing. 

We’ve all said it before, but if he can just stay healthy.  The sky is the limit offensively. 

6 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Healthy Eloy is a guarantee for 40 bombs. He's got 14 in 72 games this year and a good portion of that was him not hitting homers. His 2nd half has been amazing. 

I wonder how many years we are going to hear this though. I know he's 25 and it's still possible for him to play many healthy seasons, but I would take bets against him hitting 40 in any year.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside

1 minute ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

I wonder how many years why are going to hear this though. I know he's 25 and it's still possible for him to play many healthy seasons, but I would take bets against him hitting 40 in any year.

It starts by him being the full-time DH next year. That alone should keep him relatively healthy if he doesn't try to bust it down the line a bunch.