9/20 Sox vs Cleveland

BamaDoc

7 minutes ago, hi8is said:

The time is now. 😆

Tony should walk through the CF fence opening, in full uniform, to deliver the lineup card today. 

Crowd will be on their feet. Tone setter for the series.

EDIT: They will need the song to be able to play on loop 3 times before he makes it from CF to home plate.

Edited by KrankinSox

16 minutes ago, KrankinSox said:

17 year anniversary of the Joe Crede walk off vs Cleveland.

The biggest regular season game I've been to, possibly the biggest regular season game in White Sox history. Cleveland won the Monday opener, and the Sox lead was down to 2 1/2 games after holding a large division lead all season. The Dark Clouds were circling on WSI, but the team and specifically Joe Crede came to play and win. There was no looking back after this game, the Sox were going hard for the World Series crown.

"JOOOOOOOOOEEEE CREEEEDDDDDEEEE" (7:30 mark)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

The biggest regular season game I've been to, possibly the biggest regular season game in White Sox history. Cleveland won the Monday opener, and the Sox lead was down to 2 1/2 games after holding a large division lead all season. The Dark Clouds were circling on WSI, but the team and specifically Joe Crede came to play and win. There was no looking back after this game, the Sox were going hard for the World Series crown.

F ing Joe Crede . Man, did i love that guy . this almost brought me to tears.

• Fire 1

I hope Robert shocks the world and can actually be useful at the plate. Dude hit a rope last time he was in but then as the game went on his strength revert to that of the “one arm” variety.

Only questionable play is Harrison but Romy has made some oof plays at second lately… so I’m down to give the vet some rope and see if he can provide a spark.

1 hour ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Wow, watching those highlights brings back such amazing memories.

Sadly, the Sox haven't had a stud 3rd baseman as good as Crede since 2005.

2 minutes ago, hi8is said:

I hope Robert shocks the world and can actually be useful at the plate. Dude hit a rope last time he was in but then as the game went on his strength revert to that of the “one arm” variety.

Only questionable play is Harrison but Romy has made some oof plays at second lately… so I’m down to give the vet some rope and see if he can provide a spark.

I have a bet with a buddy we set at Robert .285 batting average (with a 400 PA qualifer) we made preseason.   I thought I had it won easily until the wrist injury - since then its been a freefall to .288.  Don't like my chances anymore.  

Just now, ChiSox59 said:

I have a bet with a buddy we set at Robert .285 batting average (with a 400 PA qualifer) we made preseason.   I thought I had it won easily until the wrist injury - since then its been a freefall to .288.  Don't like my chances anymore.  

Hope it wasn’t for a substantial amount. 😆