9/20 Sox vs Cleveland

BamaDoc

7 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

Baldelli is not a good manager.  He is probably out IMO.

Serves him right for being an ass during Cease’s one hitter a few weeks ago. I looked at his managerial stats during that game and thought that he wouldn’t win a World Series as the Twins manager. That made me feel better. 

7 minutes ago, chw42 said:

It's crazy how the Guardians run everything out hard and don't get hurt. 

I like the hustle, but it could catch up to them eventually like it did with the Sox this year. Although the Sox had more freak injuries.

• Haha 1

Just now, wegner said:

He stepped out of the box after that 2nd strike and had a look of damn I cannot hit this guy.

He was actually 1 for 2 with a homer off him. Unfortunately I don't think this current version of Engel is as good as past Engel. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

Serves him right for being an ass during Cease’s one hitter a few weeks ago. I looked at his managerial stats during that game and thought that he wouldn’t win a World Series as the Twins manager. That made me feel better. 

I like the hustle, but it could catch up to them eventually like it did with the Sox this year. Although the Sox had more freak injuries.

Naylor, unsurprisingly, has been the most injured player...never been in tip top shape since I have been watching him.

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

Karinchak got checked for sticky stuff while he was on the pound in Minnesota and they found nothing. It's obvious he's still cheating. The league has given up trying to enforce this.

He is collecting sweat from the back of his hair and then he dabs the rosin.  King of Juco showed a similar mixture with suntan lotion and rosin and it does improve your spin rate.  Its not as good as spidertack, but it works.