9/20 Sox vs Cleveland

BamaDoc

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

Who is taking him? seriously. 

I have yet to hear what other team will take his contract. 

You just have to hope he bounces back and maybe starts taking his career trajectory a bit more seriously. Cause at this rate he's gonna be out of the league in 2 years. He's also gonna cost himself at least $25 million. 

Just now, fathom said:

I’m very interested to see who the scapegoat is in regards to the players.  

I truly don't care. I'm really not interested in the soap opera that I assume this off-season will be. They don't deserve the attention. They'll have another clown show of an off-season like always, because it's who they are at their core. It's truly "White Sox Business" as Kenny so eloquently put it all those years ago. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, gogowsox said:

Tip of the hat to Cle, who have a real manager leading a bunch of hungry baseballers that pounded the damn Twins and us when it counted the most. 

A giant FU to the WSox front office for not strengthening this team in the offseason nor having the balls to tell their aging owner that baseball is not a confessional booth for past sins. 

I think the problems run much deeper than TLR

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chw42 said:

How the hell does Diekman not even look at the runner?

Especially after just getting burned earlier in the inning.  For a veteran, that is inexcusable crap.  Someone on this coaching staff should get in his face about it.  They got 2 more damn runs because he never looked back.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

And absolutely destroyed their payroll for next year 

It is amazing how many bad moves I just listed - let alone the money spent on Kelley / Graverman / Pollock into next year. 

I will say - one scenario that would quickly remedy things would be Grandal bouncing back next year. 

I keep hoping if they miss - they start over. Kenny retired and they do what Bulls did and bring in new people and change things. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tony said:

I truly don't care. I'm really not interested in the soap opera that I assume this off-season will be. They don't deserve the attention. They'll have another clown show of an off-season like always, because it's who they are at their core. It's truly "White Sox Business" as Kenny so eloquently put it all those years ago. 

Ugh, I wish I found this to be wrong 

Just now, Green Line said:

I dont want to see Moncada, Harrison, Engel, Pollack, Deickman back in a Sox uniform next year and I really am indifferent on TA and Robert too.  This team needs to get rid of the Divas.

I don't want to see one player currently on the 25 man on this team next year. 

1 minute ago, South Side Hit Men said:
  • Moncada $42.6M
  • Hendriks $29.3M
  • Grandal $18.3M
  • Graveman $16.0M
  • Pollock $13.0M (possibly $14M)
  • Leury $11.0M
  • Kelly $9.0M
  • Diekman $4.5M
  • Keuchel $1.5M

Shakes head - not at Hendricks and I still say with a better manager we will see a better Moncada. More like a 4 WAR guy. But they need someone creative for a lot of this. 

2 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

It is amazing how many bad moves I just listed - let alone the money spent on Kelley / Graverman / Pollock into next year. 

I will say - one scenario that would quickly remedy things would be Grandal bouncing back next year. 

I keep hoping if they miss - they start over. Kenny retired and they do what Bulls did and bring in new people and change things. 

Kenny retiring doesnt even begin to fix the rot in this organization.

1 minute ago, Chisoxfn said:

I know these jobs are in VERY high demand...but who worth a damn wants to inherit this mess? Sorry, this isn't just an overreaction to tonight, as listed above, the Sox have an insane amount of money tied into a collection of talent that simply can't compete in the worst division in baseball. The system is still in the bottom third of the league and the entire organization needs to be re-started, for an owner who likes to do things "his own way"