9/22 Sox vs. Guardians 7:10PM CT

DoUEvenShift

I can't believe I have totally checked out in the middle of September 2022. This was supposed to be our championship year. Instead we are being crapped on by the 4th lowest payroll team in the league. If you are the owner of this team, and you see that, how can you not be irate?

• Hawk 1

1 minute ago, southsideirish71 said:

This is not a competitive swing.  No stride, just flails at it.  Pull this lazy mother fucker off the field right now.

Agreed, but not sure they have 9 other guys with two functioning arms and wrists.

Can't put guys on the IL, they might come back to go 0 for 4 within the next 10 days.

15 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

The satanic ass clown brought a bat to the mound, did a bat flip, and then took about a minute to throw the damn ceremonial pitch.

Seemed to be more people on the field than in the OF stands.

Almost more embarrassed by this than the product on the field

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hawk 1

If the Sox don't acquire an actual legitimate Right Fielder this offseason, and don't promote Colas until May, don't buy Hahn's spin they are trying to compete for anything in 2023, let alone "Multi-Championship Seasons".

Oscar Colas (OBP / SLG / OPS)

• (2016-2020) Cuban National Series .382 / .487 / .869
  • (2017-2019) Japan Western & Pacific Leagues .343 / .483 / .826
  • (2022) Minor Leagues A+ / AA / AAA .369 / 513 / .882

23 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

The satanic ass clown brought a bat to the mound, did a bat flip, and then took about a minute to throw the damn ceremonial pitch.

Seemed to be more people on the field than in the OF stands.

Did they have a member of the band Ghost throw out the first pitch?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

I'm really torn between enjoying watching the Sox get their asses kicked and wanting to eat a bullet listening to the two biggest fucking dorks to ever broadcast a baseball game.  My god this is excruciating.

The injury excuses makes me want to throw my phone.  The sad thing is the decision makers think this organization is in good shape.

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

The injury excuses makes me want to throw my phone.  The sad thing is the decision makers think this organization is in good shape.

I can see league GMs voting Rick Hahn as GM of the Year in October.

It's not like he did any better of a job in 2020 (Mazara, Encarnacion, Keuchel, Grandal), plus you keep him around for perhaps a few more years.