9/24/22 Tigers @ White Sox 6:10 PM CDT

9/24 Scoreboard Watching:

• Cubs & Rockies: The White Sox clinch finishing ahead of the Cubs and the Rockies and with a win and/or a Cubs / Rockies loss (Cubs Down 1-0 Top 5, Rockies warmup status).
  • Angels & Rangers: The White Sox clinch finishing ahead of the Angeles and/or Rangers with a win and either an Angles and/or Texas loss (Texas No score End of 2nd hosting Cleveland) due to the Angels and Texas tie-breaker advantages (Both 4-3 vs. the White Sox this season).

22 minutes ago, RibbieRubarb said:

Lenyn Sosa over an all-star, former batting champ and one of the better hitters in baseball?

Slow down.

LOL I wasn't saying Tim is going to be traded just that it was a possibility. No one is untouchable . When I was asked who would play SS the correct answer should've been how the heck would I know , but I gave him an example.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

9/24 Scoreboard Watching:

• Cubs & Rockies: The White Sox clinch finishing ahead of the Cubs and the Rockies and with a win and/or a Cubs / Rockies loss (Cubs Down 1-0 Top 5, Rockies warmup status).
  • Angels & Rangers: The White Sox clinch finishing ahead of the Angeles and/or Rangers with a win and either an Angles and/or Texas loss (Texas No score End of 2nd hosting Cleveland) due to the Angels and Texas tie-breaker advantages (Both 4-3 vs. the White Sox this season).

I always think it is incredibly groovy when the Sox finish with a better reckit than the Cubs.

WOOHOO!!!

PROUD OF MY WHITE SOX!!!!

• Haha 1