9/25 Tigers @ White Sox - The No Game Thread Yet? Gamethread

Middle Buffalo

T-Mobile gifted me the MLB package again this year, so I’ve had no excuse for not watching some or all of any Sox game I want.

My most recent Directv bill had an insert letting me know I have NFL Sunday Ticket for free. So, I now have no excuse for missing Bears games.

I think I’m cursed. My NFL team’s offense seems to have adopted the ground ball philosophy of my favorite MLB team. One long frustrating season bleeding into the next, and I don’t have to miss a minute.

• Like 1

On vacation by the pool, but seeing if I can help this gamethread get to page 2.  Also I see the Sox have no hits into the 4th inning.

Note to the Sox players....this is supposed to be entertainment and some people there paid for those seats.....show a little bit of damn fight will ya.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

Someone explain why Grandal at DH is any better than Garcia or Harrison today.

If LaRussa has no input in lineup any longer Cairo is just as useless. 

Maybe in hopes another team will accept Grandal in a trade. When that doesn't happen they don't know how to pitch.  How did Mark B ever win those games in his career?

Edited by kitekrazy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, wegner said:

On vacation by the pool, but seeing if I can help this gamethread get to page 2.  Also I see the Sox have no hits into the 4th inning.

Note to the Sox players....this is supposed to be entertainment and some people there paid for those seats.....show a little bit of damn fight will ya.

Where's the pride?

• Like 1