White Sox @ Twins: 640CT

ChiSox59

1 minute ago, ChiSox59 said:

I believe this will be the first Sox game in Minneapolis I have not attended since 2020 covid season.  I may change my mind as the game approaches (tix are awfully cheap!), but no interest atm. 

A lot better things to do with your time.  We should all boycott until there are systematic changes.  Think Bulls.

This franchise is its own worst enemy.  They have earned the ire of every fan.  The benefit of the doubt is gone.  Look, I could even live with Cleveland beating this team, and beating them handily.  But when you roll over like a little b**** and quit, nope.  Not going to pretend to support it.  f*** these guys.  Go play golf.

• Like 5

Next Wednesday around 6pm can’t come soon enough. Hopefully we know La Russa is officially done by then. And then the rest of the staff gets the boot soon after. They have to bring in a new staff. That’s a must at this point.

And no I don’t give a s%*# if they finish .500 or higher. Get in the draft lottery, and hope for a miracle.

• Like 3

Can't root for Minnesota....probably won't watch much or any of the game...but I cannot root for the Twinkies.

Woohoo, a higher draft pick.  This group of shitheads would screw up a #1 pick so I am not going to be excited about moving up a couple of spots....just grab the best available 1B/DH and roll with him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

Trying to summon any enthusiasm, and yeah, I have nothing.  My perverse curiosity at how bad it can get might have me tuning in if no other game keeps my attention.  I can't root for the Twins but I can root for dumpster fire to get worse.  Yeah, rooting for the dumpster fire to consume the whole franchise feels about right.

11 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

Trying to summon any enthusiasm, and yeah, I have nothing.  My perverse curiosity at how bad it can get might have me tuning in if no other game keeps my attention.  I can't root for the Twins but I can root for dumpster fire to get worse.  Yeah, rooting for the dumpster fire to consume the whole franchise feels about right.

I'm just done watching for the year. Last Tuesday was the last game I watched for this season. 

I may have Thursday and next Wednesday's day games on in the background while working. But none of my free time will go to watching the remaining games.

Edited by Bob Sacamano
  • Like 1
  • Hawk 1

27 minutes ago, Bob Sacamano said:

I'm just done watching for the year. Last Tuesday was the last game I watched for this season. 

I may have Thursday and next Wednesday's day games on in the background while working. But none of my free time will go to watching the remaining games.

Totally get that.  But for me, even awful baseball is better than no baseball.  The long cold winter is just around the corner.

• Love 2

2 hours ago, A-Train to 35th said:

I can't agree with either of you, the TWINS are public enemy #1 in my book, although the Guardians have taken over that spot after their classless division winning celebration.

The Sox and Guards are gonna have lots of drama next year after that escapade that Cleveland pulled...granted it was completely warranted.

7 minutes ago, ScooterMcGuire said:

The Sox and Guards are gonna have lots of drama next year after that escapade that Cleveland pulled...granted it was completely warranted.

Four series next year in the division with the 46 interleague games. MLB doesn’t need divisions anymore. The top 6 teams should make the postseason, in order. 

• Like 1