White Sox @ Twins: 640CT

ChiSox59

2 hours ago, wegner said:

Can't root for Minnesota....probably won't watch much or any of the game...but I cannot root for the Twinkies.

Woohoo, a higher draft pick.  This group of shitheads would screw up a #1 pick so I am not going to be excited about moving up a couple of spots....just grab the best available 1B/DH and roll with him.

That's byooodiful, wegner.

1 hour ago, Tnetennba said:

Totally get that.  But for me, even awful baseball is better than no baseball.  The long cold winter is just around the corner.

This would be my point. I would rather watch a game than talk trade rumors in December while waiting for spring training. 

18 minutes ago, pcq said:

This would be my point. I would rather watch a game than talk trade rumors in December while waiting for spring training. 

I generally agree with this and there has been many a season that I would gladly watch a Sox game this late in the season even though they were way out of it.  This year is just different and I just cannot really be bothered by them.  To be honest, the only thing that would get me to watch is maybe if they let Payton start some games...him I could root for a bit but I check the box score and friggin "Automatic Out When It Counts" or "Crazy Legs"  Pollock is out there again.  

• Thanks 1

I just realized they are not yet eliminated from the wild card.

Hunker down boys.  With that knowledge it is downright un-American to root against your favorite baseball team no matter how pissed off you are....unless you've used some code for a risk free bet on one of those gambling sites.

• Haha 1