9/28 Sox twins nobody care thread

bmags

1 hour ago, maxjusttyped said:

Imagine how bad next years pen would be looking without Kelly and Diekman under contract. Nice job, Rick.

He will be like the politicians thinking throwing more money will solve the problem.  Bullpens are inconsistent.  Maybe they will be lights out next year.

You know I honestly think now they have a chance to lose the last 15 in a row to close the season.

Then next year they have to open at Houston and play 10 of the first 14 on the road (if memory serves). You could be looking at a historic losing streak!!!!!

One other note about tonight, the Sox have the most expensive bullpen in MLB history, yet every guy who came out of the pen tonight had an ERA of at LEAST 4.6.

That's some "brilliant" G.M. the Sox have isn't it?

if Hahn is retained (I'd bet money he is) the first question he should be asked by the media is, "Rick, with respect, based on your 10 year track record why should any Sox fan trust your judgement moving forward?"

I'd love to hear him answer that one.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • Fire 1
  • TLR 1

5 hours ago, Lip Man 1 said:

You know I honestly think now they have a chance to lose the last 15 in a row to close the season.

Then next year they have to open at Houston and play 10 of the first 14 on the road (if memory serves). You could be looking at a historic losing streak!!!!!

One other note about tonight, the Sox have the most expensive bullpen in MLB history, yet every guy who came out of the pen tonight had an ERA of at LEAST 4.6.

if Hahn is retained (I'd bet money he is) the first question he should be asked by the media is, "Rick, based on a decade’s worth of results, why should any Sox fan trust your judgement moving forward?"

6 hours ago, greg775 said:

For the life of me I can't figure out why the Sox are playing big leaguers this last week and a half. Just shut down this wretched team and let the minor leaguers play and lose instead of these quitters. 

Because the fans pay good money and deserve the best players.

That line cannot be green enough.

7 hours ago, Lip Man 1 said:

if Hahn is retained (I'd bet money he is) the first question he should be asked by the media is, "Rick, with respect, based on your 10 year track record why should any Sox fan trust your judgement moving forward?"

They aren’t even coming up as the most expensive pen in the league this year, let alone ever.

https://www.spotrac.com/mlb/positional/relief-pitcher/

• Like 1

Possibly getting swept three series in a row. What an embarrassment! Like I said I don’t really care anymore if they win or lose but atleast win a damn game or something, not get possibly swept in three series. What a clown show this is. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Edited by maloney.adam

This streak should seal Cairo’s fate as well.  The team absolutely quit on him, and he’s shown no better grasp of in game management than TLR or RR.  The post-TLR bump was nice but that faded fast too.  If TLR is really out, Cairo should be shown the door as well, along with most of the coaching, training, & analytics staff. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

This streak should seal Cairo’s fate as well.  The team absolutely quit on him, and he’s shown no better grasp of in game management than TLR or RR.  The post-TLR bump was nice but that faded fast too.  If TLR is really out, Cairo should be shown the door as well, along with most of the coaching, training, & analytics staff. 

"should" is not a word Jerry recognizes.