9/29/22 Sox vs Twins 12:10 Wanna Get Away Day

wegner

1 hour ago, Bossanoveralls said:

You know, every time I find myself at a point with the White Sox where I can not cope, I take dope.

Pineapple Express, take me away.

Go you White Sox!

Considering it's a cross between Hawaiian and Trainwreck, you picked the correct strain to get you through the 2022 white Sox train wreck of a season we just witnessed.

Even though Abreu has hit over .300 since the ASB, his wOBA that time is just .340. He's been a glorified singles hitter in the 2nd half.  I don't think you can bring him back next year unless it's for a very cheap price. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tnetennba said:

Serious question, how does a team fix Gio?  If the velocity is gone, what does he do to diversify his pitches?  He just doesn't miss bats throwing 88-91 and even a good Change isn't fooling batters for long.

Might be injured. Bum arm.

1 hour ago, Chick Mercedes said:

I don’t want to insult anyone, but this team isn’t even trying. Investing time and money at the ballpark is worse, but it isn’t much less insulting to your pride to watch on TV. Unless the entertainment value is in self harm.

I get it man. I feel it ain't worth it

3 minutes ago, Bossanoveralls said:

Grandal is a slow motion highlight reel.

It's comforting to know we get Grandal back in 2023 for one last year, so we can give him his final farewell gift of $18.2 million he so completely justified and earned from the Sox!

I guess in baseball you actually can get away with stealing money and not get in trouble with the law!