9/30/22 Sox @ Padres 8:40 Thank You Sir May I Have Another Gamethread

wegner

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

I know what they say about September baseball, but I like seeing signs of life from Moncada. He's not worth trading so we should hope he turns it around next year. Then we can trade him. 

Rick Hahn isn't going to find a better 3rd basemen than 2019-2021 Moncada. A healthy organization would fix whatever the hell went wrong with him this year and have him back to being productive next year. It's on him and the Sox to make that happen.

5 minutes ago, DirtySox said:

I'm going to go ahead and guess that the Neon Moncada haters absolutely despise the Padres City Connect jerseys.

The cap looks ok but that batting helmet is a bit much for some reason for me.

4 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

I know what they say about September baseball, but I like seeing signs of life from Moncada. He's not worth trading so we should hope he turns it around next year. Then we can trade him. 

I was told they wanted to send him to the minors this summer but they had too many players injured.  I hope they finally had enough of his bullshit and get his tired ass out of here.

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

The more I see, the more I like letting Harrison go and having Gonzalez and Andrus in the infield next year. And Martin is a good addition to the staff, along with one to two good starting pitchers next year.

You absolutely need a major left handed bat in the OF if you bring back Andrus.