Jump to content

9/30/22 Sox @ Padres 8:40 Thank You Sir May I Have Another Gamethread


wegner
 Share

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

Why is it when the Sox are up 2 this late in the game I feel like they are losing.

We survived Joe Kelly so far.

Still wondering which guy in the pen is going to choke this game away.

No one in the NL knows how to hit I thought? Shouldn’t be an issue in your book!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

Why is it when the Sox are up 2 this late in the game I feel like they are losing.

We survived Joe Kelly so far.

Still wondering which guy in the pen is going to choke this game away.

Normally the 8 th inning has been our Achilles Heel.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Yes, but the 12 team playoff is even worse.

Seven or eight team divisions, four team playoff, no wild card BS.

I think this year shows that some seasons it’s worthy of expansion. Other seasons will prove that it’s not. I don’t like it, but the teams in the playoffs this season will all deserve to be there. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Yes, but the 12 team playoff is even worse.

Seven or eight team divisions, four team playoff, no wild card BS.

4 teams?  No thanks.   I'd like to see the Sox again in the playoffs before I die.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't know what's worse...Howard Ankin commercials or those Radio bank commercials with that Polish Grandma who always needs a loan for some idiotic scheme.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, HOFHurt35 said:

I really wish Graveman would never pitch for the Sox again.  Too bad Dick Hahn. Saw it differently this past off-season. 2 more years, $16 million 🤮

He reminds me of Scott Linebrink

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, wegner said:

More on the Phillies isn't it.

Padres are still 2 up on the Brewers. They have a little bit of a cushion. But with Cease going tomorrow you'd think they would want to win this one. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Padres are still 2 up on the Brewers. They have a little bit of a cushion. But with Cease going tomorrow you'd think they would want to win this one. 

Might as well be spoilers if that's all that's left to do.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...