10/1/22 Sox @ Padres 7:40 Forget It, They're Rolling Gamethread

wegner

4 hours ago, caulfield12 said:

Andrus is really earning himself a contract for next year...even though it's probably not the wisest move of all time to base it on a hot streak.

There are a lot of “Most White Sox thing (or things) ever”. That would be one of them.

Edited by Chick Mercedes

10 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

Looks like they think they are on South Beach instead of SoCal.  On the broadcast one of the announcers said it was the Don Johnson look , presumably Miami Vice look.

Those are their "City Connect" uniforms. I don't know how many teams have them, but SD's have to be the worst I've seen...... by a lot. I always thought it was cool that they did the cammo unis on Sunday.  That is a good look and homage to the military presence in SD.

The White Sox have now scored three runs or less in 50% of all games played this year. 79 times in 158 games.

They have to win their remaining four games to finish over .500 at 82-80.

From supposed "World Series" contender to this.

WOW!

If the season was two weeks longer the Cubs would catch them in the win column.

🤡

• Like 1

7 hours ago, PitchatRisktoZisk said:

Those are their "City Connect" uniforms. I don't know how many teams have them, but SD's have to be the worst I've seen...... by a lot. I always thought it was cool that they did the cammo unis on Sunday.  That is a good look and homage to the military presence in SD.

Trying to go for the Miami feeling...more about as a tourist destination, the zoo and Sea World, etc.

• Like 1