White Sox Mgr Speculation Thread

southsider2k5

1 hour ago, Balta1701 said:

Despite all the other baffling moves and insanity, nothing makes less sense to me than this concept - the relationship between the GM and the bosses is irrevocably broken, the GM has no responsibilities and is publicly embarrassed all the time, he has no job but reading mean tweets about his performance because someone else selects all the key moves, but the GM is happy and hasn’t resigned and keeps signing contract extensions.

Naw.

You believe what Shane Riordan tweets or thinks? 

How many times has he been wrong about white sox this season 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Colome's Hat said:

It's going to be either Washington, Bochy or Espada.  And I think all of them are fine options.  To be honest, I think Harris will be hired as bench coach.

I’ll take Harris over Super “Send Em All” Joe any day.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, JoshPR said:

Ron Washington lololol give me a break

There has been a lot of noise lately about Ron Washington being the next Sox manager.  I hope not.  He is 70 and Carries a lot of baggage.  We don’t need possibly another TLR.  Would like a younger manager.

7 hours ago, hankchifan said:

There has been a lot of noise lately about Ron Washington being the next Sox manager.  I hope not.  He is 70 and Carries a lot of baggage.  We don’t need possibly another TLR.  Would like a younger manager.

Agreed. If you could get him as a staff member I wouldn't mind. But rather go the younger route

7 hours ago, fathom said:

I have a gut feeling it will be Maddon.  His ego is too big to make it seem like he didn’t get a job he interviews for.

I can’t see any of Jerry, KW, or Hahn wanting Maddon.  To me, if Hahn is making the call the hire will be Espada, if KW is making the call it will be Washington, and if Jerry is making the call it will be Shildt.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1

• bmags changed the title to Pedro Grifol to be named White Sox manager - Olney; Katz asked to return per Rosey
  • Chisoxfn changed the title to White Sox Mgr Speculation Thread
  • Heads22 pinned this topic
  • Chisoxfn locked this topic
  • southsider2k5 unpinned this topic