White Sox Mgr Speculation Thread

southsider2k5

45 minutes ago, he gone. said:

Are people really doing this? Two accounts trying to stir up s%*# on a message board? Good god, that's cray cray. this message board is already poor we don't need extra chaos. sad sad stuff. 

Is this Ragah Ragah??

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Jack Parkman said:

I'm beginning to be convinced that Ozzie is coming back. 

I thought I heard Dan Bernstein say Ozzie had a 5 1/2 hour long interview during Bernstein and Holmes today. Not sure who his source is.

Edited by The Beast

30 minutes ago, Bossanoveralls said:

Was he the guy that seemed a bit odd?

More than a bit....liked to argue alot.  If I remember correctly people were very happy when he was no longer here....but maybe he's still lurking?

Let me say this much.

There is nothing wrong with interviewing Ozzie.  The guy's life has been baseball, and he is going to see things that the others don't, especially when it comes to the Latin kids.  The body language, culture, ways to approach them etc are things that aren't the same as American raised kids.  Bringing him in to talk about what he saw and what he would do could hold a lot of value, just like any of the guys they bring in.

But don't fucking hire the guy.  Jesus, do not hire that clown again.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Let me say this much.

There is nothing wrong with interviewing Ozzie.  The guy's life has been baseball, and he is going to see things that the others don't, especially when it comes to the Latin kids.  The body language, culture, ways to approach them etc are things that aren't the same as American raised kids.  Bringing him in to talk about what he saw and what he would do could hold a lot of value, just like any of the guys they bring in.

But don't fucking hire the guy.  Jesus, do not hire that clown again.

Right.  The fact that they interviewed him is neither surprising nor meaningful by itself.  The guy wants the job and has been part of the organization for a long time.  It would be weird and rude if they refused to give him an interview.

• bmags changed the title to Pedro Grifol to be named White Sox manager - Olney; Katz asked to return per Rosey
  • Chisoxfn changed the title to White Sox Mgr Speculation Thread
  • Heads22 pinned this topic
  • Chisoxfn locked this topic
  • southsider2k5 unpinned this topic