10/3- Twins at Sox, 7:10

flavum

2 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

Peak White Sox would be Liam blowing out because he had to pitch in meaningless games like this.

He looked like he was gonna fall over after almost every pitch. I'm thinking he's not gonna pitch the next 2 games. He looked like this when he went on the IL against the Rangers. 

5 minutes ago, chw42 said:

He looked like he was gonna fall over after almost every pitch. I'm thinking he's not gonna pitch the next 2 games. He looked like this when he went on the IL against the Rangers. 

I don't think he would be pitching if it were an elbow or shoulder issue. Maybe he's sick. Who knows.

The Sox have now scored three runs or less in 10 of their last 12 games, tonight marks the 81st time this season they've done that.

That mean they have guaranteed themselves scoring three runs or less in 50% of games FOR THE ENTIRE SEASON.

Priority number one for the new manager, FIX THE DAMN OFFENSE.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, chw42 said:

Liam looking like this, Lynn limping all over the infield, Kopech getting knee surgery. So White Sox.