2022 Wildcard Round

flavum

17 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Bold call to go against Scherzer at home.

Doubling down against deGrom, too?

Goes to Game 3, Chris Bassitt once again reprises his playoff role from 2020.

I think deGrom and Max are both hurt… as much as I wanted the Mets to win deep, haven’t been seeing it since the week before Atlanta.

I don’t know about anyone else, but as long as the Guardians are alive, I’ll be rooting for them. They play hard, have the best manager, the youngest team. There’s just a lot to like about them. I don’t care they are a “division rival”, whatever that’s supposed to mean. Besides, we’re a few years away from not being in the same division anyway. 

Edited by flavum
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, flavum said:

I don’t know about anyone else, but as long as the Guardians are alive, I’ll be rooting for them. They play hard, have the best manager, the youngest team. There’s just a lot to like about them. I don’t care they are a “division rival”, whatever that’s supposed to mean. Besides, we’re a few years away from not being in the same division anyway. 

I'm with you and was about to post something similar. Team is fun as hell, they hustle, lots of great homegrown players. All things that make a team entertaining to me.

That organization's player development is stupendous. Just imagine if they were allowed to spend money too.