Official NBA 22-23

Preseason and bulls overall were sloppy. I see why I have read nothing about White - cause he looks like the exact same player he was since his rookie year. 

The opposite of that was Williams. I read about his workouts and he looked much different. Last year he looked slow before going down - he looked much quicker this year. 

8 hours ago, Chisoxfn said:

Preseason and bulls overall were sloppy. I see why I have read nothing about White - cause he looks like the exact same player he was since his rookie year. 

The opposite of that was Williams. I read about his workouts and he looked much different. Last year he looked slow before going down - he looked much quicker this year. 

I didn't watch the game, but Coby only played 3 minutes and got hurt(looks like he wanted to go back in, but it's preseason.) 

Coby is who he is. As an early pick you would have liked more out of him, but he has a place in this league, IMO. He's a solid 4th guard on a good team.

20 hours ago, Brian said:

Or, and hear me out, the Bulls go 0-82, and draft Victor Wenbanyaba!

was just going to come in here and say it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if we faced some tough injuries this year in a harder east. So many decent west teams were rewarded by just having much worse records in a better league. Time for that to happen to ze bulls.

• Love 1

17 minutes ago, bmags said:

was just going to come in here and say it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if we faced some tough injuries this year in a harder east. So many decent west teams were rewarded by just having much worse records in a better league. Time for that to happen to ze bulls.

Knowing the Bulls' recent lottery luck, they could finish with the worst record and end up picking 4th. 

5 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Knowing the Bulls' recent lottery luck, they could finish with the worst record and end up picking 4th. 

Gotta swing around at some point. I do get so annoyed thinking about teams like the Grizzlies who are exciting as hell and drafted well, but were also rewarded with the excellent draft position for their few poor years. WHile the bulls miserable years net us  terrible draft position. The bulls could have done a lot better, but they had a run of luck similar to the Magic. It makes it extremely difficult to turn it around.

On 10/4/2022 at 11:23 PM, Chisoxfn said:

He's still a 6'7" PF.

• 2 weeks later...

Dragic still has quickness, hits the three.  That's good. Slovenian, in the north of former Yugoslavia, good balance to the two Montenegrins on the roster.  That was in the extreme south of the country.  Drummond gets you the ball, that's good too. Javonte Green, 6'4" and still clearly better than the #4 draft choice, Williams, useless inside or outside.  Three point shooting looks better, essential to keeping defenses off out mid range guys.

Sox not in season, Bears boring and I don't do hockey, so keep me entertained, guys.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Balta1701 said:

Donovan said LaVine had knee issues when he tried to ramp up activity the week before the opener. Sounds like they're being super cautious. It just sucks that he hasn't played a single game yet with his new max deal and he's already got knee issues. This smells like DRose all over again.