Official NBA 22-23

The AK/Eversley Bulls remind me of how the Sox just decided to try to sneak into the playoffs in 2015 by trading for Samardzija and Frazier. 

The Bulls are going to end up trading 3 lottery picks (If you include WCJ) for Vucevic and have nothing really to show for it. 

Is it to soon to ask to fire Karnisovas? 

Between Pat Williams and the Vucevic trade, they've set the Bulls back years. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

On 10/23/2022 at 10:30 PM, Jack Parkman said:

The AK/Eversley Bulls remind me of how the Sox just decided to try to sneak into the playoffs in 2015 by trading for Samardzija and Frazier. 

The Bulls are going to end up trading 3 lottery picks (If you include WCJ) for Vucevic and have nothing really to show for it. 

Is it to soon to ask to fire Karnisovas? 

Between Pat Williams and the Vucevic trade, they've set the Bulls back years. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss. 

Might not be 100% right, but far from wrong.  Look at the roster.  Midgets at PF and not enough three point shooting to play the modern NBA game.

Can't complain about tonight's game, though. A lot of it was the "Celts suddenly can't make an open shot for some reason" defense.

It's strange. It feels like this bulls team is better, which is good. The east is hell though, which makes me really worry.

After last year, it will be tough to know where this team stands until we see how they play in Feb/March/April. They fell off so hard.

26 minutes ago, bmags said:

It's strange. It feels like this bulls team is better, which is good. The east is hell though, which makes me really worry.

After last year, it will be tough to know where this team stands until we see how they play in Feb/March/April. They fell off so hard.

If Williams plays more aggressive (and to his credit it has been an improvement the past few games), I too like this team more than last years (not the start of the season last years - that team was nuts and playing out of there mind) but in general. It still is an Ayo / Williams taking big steps forward from being a serious contender.  With that said - getting Lavine off ball a bit more is going to help his longevity and quite frankly his effectiveness.  

That said - if Lonzo is actually able to spend November & December getting back in shape and can return in January - I know he will be rusty for a while - but that buys time to improve. Even if he is limited in minutes for the season until he can get a normal off-season, the passing, speed, and defense he can bring would be huge (let alone some extra spacing - as I presume - the one thing he has been able to continue to work on has been his shot (but I might be wrong in that regard).  

41 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

If Williams plays more aggressive (and to his credit it has been an improvement the past few games), I too like this team more than last years (not the start of the season last years - that team was nuts and playing out of there mind) but in general. It still is an Ayo / Williams taking big steps forward from being a serious contender.  With that said - getting Lavine off ball a bit more is going to help his longevity and quite frankly his effectiveness.  

That said - if Lonzo is actually able to spend November & December getting back in shape and can return in January - I know he will be rusty for a while - but that buys time to improve. Even if he is limited in minutes for the season until he can get a normal off-season, the passing, speed, and defense he can bring would be huge (let alone some extra spacing - as I presume - the one thing he has been able to continue to work on has been his shot (but I might be wrong in that regard).  

Also pleasant first returns from Dragic/Drummond.

7 hours ago, Big Hurtin said:

I think he's a lost cause.

Probably. But I would like to see further punishment from Silver if he continues to be a dbag about his beliefs from the documentary. Even in his late apology, there are certain things he agrees with. He should outline what those things are so fans can know where he stands. But I think many have made up their minds on Kyrie and an apology can’t fix what he said and believes.