Official NBA 22-23

7 hours ago, Harry Chappas said:

Seems the referees cost the Bulls two games in the last few days with the no call on Demar and the no call on the lane violation.

https://official.nba.com/l2m/L2MReport.html?gameId=0022200552

Yup. I won't rip Pat for not boxing out Mitchell when Mitchell should have been called for that.

Also, Allen should have been called for a travel.

But my question is...what's the point of these memos if nothing comes of them?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Quin said:

https://official.nba.com/l2m/L2MReport.html?gameId=0022200552

Yup. I won't rip Pat for not boxing out Mitchell when Mitchell should have been called for that.

Also, Allen should have been called for a travel.

But my question is...what's the point of these memos if nothing comes of them?

Empty mea culpas?  The league has no interest in fixing the crooked refereeing, so this is their way of feigning accountability. 

Bulls…if not for refs it would be 10 of 11. But 8 of 11 isn’t half bad. Lavine has been a complete animal since being callled out. 

I love how he is jacking up more 3’s. He is such a good shooter and clearly has his legs back. The depth on the team is bad. Can kind of squint and see how quickly they would be like 1H Bulls last year with a competent point guard and a better bench. 

11 hours ago, Chisoxfn said:

Bulls…if not for refs it would be 10 of 11. But 8 of 11 isn’t half bad. Lavine has been a complete animal since being callled out. 

I love how he is jacking up more 3’s. He is such a good shooter and clearly has his legs back. The depth on the team is bad. Can kind of squint and see how quickly they would be like 1H Bulls last year with a competent point guard and a better bench. 

I still don't get how Terry can't get any run with how our depth is. 

On 1/8/2023 at 10:43 AM, BigHurt3515 said:

I still don't get how Terry can't get any run with how our depth is. 

You know, Donovan wasn’t afraid of putting Ayo out there right away last year.  I think Terry might just not be nba ready at all, which really sucks because if that’s the case he should be in Schaumburg 

1 hour ago, Kyyle23 said:

You know, Donovan wasn’t afraid of putting Ayo out there right away last year.  I think Terry might just not be nba ready at all, which really sucks because if that’s the case he should be in Schaumburg 

from the moment he was drafted it was like "yeah he's like not ready at all, can't do anything well, we're really excited about him".

Traits are important and all but...