Official NBA 22-23

Just now, Quin said:

JR rightfully would never greenlight a trade for Kyrie.

Doing nothing is worse. They need a point guard and need to do some stuff different. Kyrie is crazy but if you somehow moved Derozan for him they would be a much different team from a spacing perspective and ball handling etc. 

7 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

Doing nothing is worse. They need a point guard and need to do some stuff different. Kyrie is crazy but if you somehow moved Derozan for him they would be a much different team from a spacing perspective and ball handling etc. 

I mean, there's crazy and then there's anti-Semitic (hence why JR will never greenlight it), spouting other conspiracies and bailing on the team for lengthy periods of time cause you feel like it.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

Nah doing nothing is better than Kyrie.

• Like 2

On 2/3/2023 at 2:30 PM, Quin said:

I mean, there's crazy and then there's anti-Semitic (hence why JR will never greenlight it), spouting other conspiracies and bailing on the team for lengthy periods of time cause you feel like it.

Didn't seem to bother Mark Cuban.  And Commissioner Silver concluded he's not A.S.  Unstable and crazy are still in play however, IMO.  Coach Kidd has a job ahead of him.

17 hours ago, Stinky Stanky said:

Didn't seem to bother Mark Cuban.  And Commissioner Silver concluded he's not A.S.  Unstable and crazy are still in play however, IMO.  Coach Kidd has a job ahead of him.

Ah yes Coach Kidd, famous for bringing people together  lol

17 hours ago, Tnetennba said:

How soon do Kyrie and Luka clash?🤣

I do think he just needs to play nice for 4 months.

But...if he re-signs there that's where trouble will happen like...Oct/November for sure. I'm sure he'll just mope and not play or whatever b.s. he always does.