Fundraising Help - Father of 4 Killed Last Weekend

JoeCredeYes

Soxtalk brothers, apologies if this is not the appropriate place to share, but trying to raise some money for a good cause.  My best friend since 3rd grades little brother was tragically killed in a car accident last Friday on his way to work.  He leaves behind 4 children under the age of 7, 2 that he adopted out of the foster care system.  He was truly a great guy and a Sox fan, the family is raising money to try to weather the initial storm, if anybody can spare anything at all or share the link, I would be forever in your debt.  Thank you in advance!

https://www.gofundme.com/f/raddatz-kulak-family-support

5 hours ago, JoeCredeYes said:

Soxtalk brothers, apologies if this is not the appropriate place to share, but trying to raise some money for a good cause.  My best friend since 3rd grades little brother was tragically killed in a car accident last Friday on his way to work.  He leaves behind 4 children under the age of 7, 2 that he adopted out of the foster care system.  He was truly a great guy and a Sox fan, the family is raising money to try to weather the initial storm, if anybody can spare anything at all or share the link, I would be forever in your debt.  Thank you in advance!

https://www.gofundme.com/f/raddatz-kulak-family-support

My sister posted this too, I think she may work with either the wife or a member of his or her family. I’m thinking of donating.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, The Beast said:

My sister posted this too, I think she may work with either the wife or a member of his or her family. I’m thinking of donating.

That's great, appreciate it.  I think a ton of people knew Zack from this PulseTv website he worked at for a while making silly videos selling overstock type junk items.  I actually sent WhiteSoxDave a DM on Twitter in the hopes he would share and he did immediately, so he's not all bad after all. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Texsox said:

Wow, $130,000 towards the $150,000 goal! 

Yeah, it was shared in a Patch article and after that It's shot up pretty quickly, they had an anonymous $10k donation the other day!   The wife is a special ed teacher and Zack had just finished up an internship and was only 2 months into the new job, so they can certainly use all the help they can get right now. 

On 10/6/2022 at 10:23 AM, JoeCredeYes said:

That's great, appreciate it.  I think a ton of people knew Zack from this PulseTv website he worked at for a while making silly videos selling overstock type junk items.  I actually sent WhiteSoxDave a DM on Twitter in the hopes he would share and he did immediately, so he's not all bad after all. 

Donated! Such a tragic story.

• Like 1