[RUMORS] Possible clubhouse drama information leaked?

joejoesox

On 10/10/2022 at 1:25 PM, JoeCredeYes said:

It becomes difficult to listen to a nerd that has never fielded a grounder in his life talk baseball as an authority on the subject over the long haul, I'm ready for a fresh voice.  If it's Kaspar however, I'll be on the opposing feed as others mentioned. 

Is he a nerd because he has glasses or because he’s not a former player ie not a jock? Which 1980’s stereotype are you applying?

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Squirmin' for Yermin said:

DJ is horrendous, Beckham may actually be worse. I couldn't watch lol

DJ doesn't bother me on the radio, but I don't think I would want him on the TV call.  Beckham though is simply awful, and has miles to go before he could even be considered decent.  He belongs nowhere near a broadcast booth.

35 minutes ago, pcq said:

They can use AI to recreate Ernie Harwell. Remembering Harry and Jimmy P right now. 

I loved tuning in to the Harry and Jimmy show. Truly the greatest duo to ever grace a booth.

It would have been wonderful to hear more stuff from them, but there was always a baseball game going on that they had to discuss.

Them. Was. The. Days.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bob Sacamano said:

Sure. Let’s make fun of the guy with a disability.

I'm pretty sure Jason would call himself a nerd, he has a CP campaign called "Awkward Moments."  Some of you guys are actively looking to be offended by innocuous comments on this board.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, JoeCredeYes said:

I'm pretty sure Jason would call himself a nerd, he has a CP campaign called "Awkward Moments."  Some of you guys are actively looking to be offended by innocuous comments on this board.  

Your feelings are hurt that Jason isn't an athlete, but it is everyone else who has the problem.  Sure man.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, JoeCredeYes said:

You sure made it seem like him being a nerd was a big part of why you don’t like listening to him, but okay.

Also, someone calling themself something is not exactly an open invitation for strangers to do the same. 🤷‍♂️

On 10/12/2022 at 1:05 PM, Tnetennba said:

Jason is one of the best around and I don’t give a s%*# that he never played.  The gimmicks on the Sox broadcasts have grown stale and I wish they would change it up, but I don’t put that on Jason.  He’s fantastic on national games too and if the Sox gave us consistent quality play I have no doubt the quality of the broadcast would jump equally. 

Jason has a good broadcasting voice.  Much better than Gordo who has fielded thousands of balls…take a Jasón over Gordo or Len anytime.

• Like 1

On 10/13/2022 at 10:24 AM, Tnetennba said:

DJ doesn't bother me on the radio, but I don't think I would want him on the TV call.  Beckham though is simply awful, and has miles to go before he could even be considered decent.  He belongs nowhere near a broadcast booth.

Outrageous that they put an untrained ignoramus on a major market broadcast and just let it happen. They have no clue what kind of message they are sending. Gordo tries too hard to put up a brave front but he needs training. 

12 hours ago, JoeCredeYes said:

Can't a guy have a dissenting opinion?  No hurt feelings over here. 

You know Jason is a play by play guy right? I don't even like him but to say your play by play guy has to be a former player, you may be looking awhile

Edited by Buehrle>Wood
  • Like 3