2022 Playoffs Divisional Round

Kyyle23

I know the cheating scandal happened, but you can't deny the talent on that roster. It really is astonishing to see where that club is in Houston compared to our White Sox and to see the trajectory of both clubs since they met each other in the 05 Series. Just night and day difference.

Edited by ScooterMcGuire
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ScooterMcGuire said:

I know the cheating scandal happened, but you can't deny the talent on that roster. It really is astonishing to see where that club is in Houston compared to our White Sox and to see the trajectory of both clubs since they met each other in the 05 Series. Just night and day difference.

It's depressing to think how far ahead they are than the Sox and almost every other organization in baseball. The Astros & Sox may as well be playing different sports.

• Like 1

Just now, fathom said:

Said the same to my kid. Hung the pitch before that. Needed to throw high fastball.

Gonzalez is just so good against low breaking balls. I've only watched him so much, but every time I've watched him he's hammered them. Even ones almost in the dirt. 

It's funny cause Schmidt hung 2 sliders and Gonzalez just fouled them off. He finally throws a good one low and away, but close to the zone, and Gonzalez walks him off.