2022 NLCS- Phillies/Padres

flavum

8 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Or Castellanos, although he had an "unFathomably" poor season this year...

This game is pretty much an Exhibit A "tour de force" of players NOT signed by the Sox...yes, I replied to myself lol. 

This editing button still takes some getting used to.

(At least Gen X is relatively closer to retirement. Not ready for the meta verse yet.  Neither is FB.  At least Netflix got their act in gear.)

Edited by caulfield12
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

This game is pretty much an Exhibit A "tour de force" of players NOT signed by the Sox...yes, I replied to myself lol. 

This editing button still takes some getting used to.

(At least Gen X is relatively closer to retirement. Not ready for the meta verse yet.  Neither is FB.  At least Netflix got their act in gear.)

I get plenty of things wrong, but signing Casellanos never made sense to me. Not that I would have been upset, because good players are always welcomed. But his profile (RH hitting, terrible defense, low walk, high strikeout) is exactly what they didn't need more of.

6 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

Pulling Wheeler here is something we'll hear about the rest of this series if it doesn't work or never again it it does.

Let him go 8 and use Dominguez instead of Eflin. Eflin is the shakiest guy in that pen.