No Soxfest in 2023

fathom

Guys:

We all know the reason why this gutless, inept, dysfunctional, incompetent organization isn't having a fan convention.

The last thing they wanted to do was have to answer questions from the fan base as to why this rebuild/contention window has gone right down the toilet.

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:
Guys:

We all know the reason why this gutless, inept, dysfunctional, incompetent organization isn't having a fan convention.

The last thing they wanted to do was have to answer questions from the fan base as to why this rebuild/contention window has gone right down the toilet.

I know it would be a stretch...but I wonder if no manager being named yet and the cancellation of SoxFest might have to do with the team being in discussions to be sold.  Just looking at the hopeful side of things.

9 minutes ago, Bob Sacamano said:

Unless you bring kids I agree.

I haven't been there since my son was in 1st grade but if people want to go, I am not going to make fun of them.  Clearly this was done because they don't want to face the music of concerns about Covid.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Superstar Lamar said:

I have no idea why people go to that dork fest anyway.  

Because you could get kids autographs, shop for memorabilia, do something fun in the winter, go to cool seminars and ask questions.

Too bad they are too scared to answer questions and face the music.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Because you could get kids autographs, shop for memorabilia, do something fun in the winter, go to cool seminars and ask questions.

Too bad they are too scared to answer questions and face the music.

Save it.   I turned away season tickets, I don't know how anyone would be willing to give these assholes  anymore $$$ for a stupid fanfest. 

Play better baseball, that's all I'm asking for. 

Edited by HOFHurt35

Just now, HOFHurt35 said:

Save it.   I turned away season tickets, I don't know how anyone would be willing to give these $$$ anymore dollars for a stupid fanfest. 

Play better baseball, that's all I'm asking for. 

I agree they need to play better baseball, but why cancel the fan fest?