Pedro Grifol named White Sox manager; Katz asked to return per Rosey

Harry Chappas

3 hours ago, Dick Allen said:

They have gone away except for people that think he's a bad coach. If he was known as the greatest 1B coach and OF instructor, you probably wouldn't think twice about a crime for which he was never charged. He wasn't sued. Nothing. 

Other than your opinion that he's a bad baseball coach, what other proof do you have that he is guilty?

Vince Coleman was with him. Same accusations.  When he became a White Sox baserunning instructor, no one mentioned the infamous cloud.

For something that has gone away, you seem pretty bothered that people bring it up.

Just now, Balta1701 said:

For something that has gone away, you seem pretty bothered that people bring it up.

I'm bothered the guy is called a rapist , when it not only hasn't been proven, it was determined it cannot be proven. But remember,  if you are ever accused of something heinous,  even if you didn't do it, you should be treated by society like you did it the rest of your life.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

I'm bothered the guy is called a rapist , when it not only hasn't been proven, it was determined it cannot be proven. But remember,  if you are ever accused of something heinous,  even if you didn't do it, you should be treated by society like you did it the rest of your life.

And if a woman doesn’t have the perfect memory and story of something inappropriate happening, it’s a-ok, so go enjoy.

8 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

And if a woman doesn’t have the perfect memory and story of something inappropriate happening, it’s a-ok, so go enjoy.

She failed a polygraph.  She told cops she kissed them goodbye and made the bed. Those are things she told cops. She sought the Mets players at the bar. Witnesses said she was very aggressive.  Boston actually left the bar and went home to play video games. Something she even confirmed.  That was right around the time of Wiiiam Kennedy Smith in FL. I am thinking they would have loved to have charged 3 somewhat prominent black guys with raping a white woman, but there was no evidence.  Why is it not possible Boston is innocent? I could see if it went to trial and he go off, but they couldn't even charge him.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1

9 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

She failed a polygraph.  She told cops she kissed them goodbye and made the bed. Those are things she told cops. She sought the Mets players at the bar. Witnesses said she was very aggressive.  Boston actually left the bar and went home to play video games. Something she even confirmed.  That was right around the time of Wiiiam Kennedy Smith in FL. I am thinking they would have loved to have charged 3 somewhat prominent black guys with raping a white woman, but there was no evidence.  Why is it not possible Boston is innocent? I could see if it went to trial and he go off, but they couldn't even charge him.

Balta and ShoelessRob don't know the full story, but I'm sure they'll pretend like they do.

Edited by SoxAce
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1

9 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Because facts don't matter anymore apparently 

4 minutes ago, ShoeLessRob said:

As a million dollar company I would not want an employee with a rape accusation on my payroll… nor would I want to hire a drunk who was arrested for a second DUI, but White Sox gunna White Sox. 

I had a neighbor who was a CPD detective in the district that includes DePaul. He once told there were a lot of DePaul students who would show up at the station on Saturday and Sunday morning sayings they were raped. He told me the vast majority were young ladies who were probably drunk who had consensual sex. I don't know how old you are, but if you are college age or above, there is a decent chance you spent a lot of time trying to get into someone's pants. If your quest was successful, especially if it was a one night stand sort of thing, there is a non zero chance you have been accused of rape, only to have police weed it out. So you might be, or if you have a brother, he might be, or a friend might be just as awful as Boston. An embarrassment to the human race.

1 minute ago, Dick Allen said:

I had a neighbor who was a CPD detective in the district that includes DePaul. He once told there were a lot of DePaul students who would show up at the station on Saturday and Sunday morning sayings they were raped. He told me the vast majority were young ladies who were probably drunk who had consensual sex. I don't know how old you are, but if you are college age or above, there is a decent chance you spent a lot of time trying to get into someone's pants. If your quest was successful, especially if it was a one night stand sort of thing, there is a non zero chance you have been accused of rape, only to have police weed it out. So you might be, or if you have a brother, he might be, or a friend might be just as awful as Boston. An embarrassment to the human race.

You can't consent if you're drunk. That goes both ways. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 You’re cracking me up. Nowhere in any of my comments did I say he WAS a rapist, I’ve continuously said accused. I can’t say for a matter of fact he is a rapist nor can you say for a matter of fact he is NOT. Only he and the deceased alleged victim knows the truth. My point is and has been, as a major franchise/company I would not want an employee on my payroll and in a position of prominence with a rape accusation AND sucks at his job. 

20 minutes ago, ShoeLessRob said:

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 You’re cracking me up. Nowhere in any of my comments did I say he WAS a rapist, I’ve continuously said accused. I can’t say for a matter of fact he is a rapist nor can you say for a matter of fact he is NOT. Only he and the deceased alleged victim knows the truth. My point is and has been, as a major franchise/company I would not want an employee on my payroll and in a position of prominence with a rape accusation AND sucks at his job. 

Boston also passed a polygraph as did Gooden and Coleman. So I know polygraphs aren't permissible in court, but the odds of it being 0 fot 4?

Edited by Dick Allen

17 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Boston also passed a polygraph as did Gooden and Coleman. So I know polygraphs aren't permissible in court, but the odds of it being 0 fot 4?

I’ve taken 4 polygraphs, from the same proctor, with the same set of questions, and given the same answers. I “failed” it twice. Just drop the topic, it’s weird, you have your OPINION and I have mine. Have a goodnight! 

10 minutes ago, ShoeLessRob said:

I’ve taken 4 polygraphs, from the same proctor, with the same set of questions, and given the same answers. I “failed” it twice. Just drop the topic, it’s weird, you have your OPINION and I have mine. Have a goodnight! 

If there was actual video of Boston not raping this woman, you'd have another excuse. It is weird someone wants to convict someone of a rape 30 years ago because he thinks he's a bad first base coach.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1

6 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

If there was actual video of Boston not raping this woman, you'd have another excuse. It is weird someone wants to convict someone of a rape 30 years ago because he thinks he's a bad first base coach.

😂🤣🤣 you are a clown. This is now the third time I have to reiterate that I have never once in any of my posts said he is without a doubt a rapist. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Dick Allen said:

And the one thing you will never ponder is how many rapists walked free because the police weeded it out on exactly the standards you’ve outline here. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Wow, just looked at some old posts where you were trying to work out a Bulls trade for Kobe Bryant . 

Im totally ok with having been wrong about that and would be happy to be a better person today. I apologize, I shouldn’t have wanted him anywhere near the Bulls. Will you apply that same standard here and apologize for your remarks yesterday?